CORESTAFF Services

There are newer employer reviews for CORESTAFF Services

Horrible experience - Wouldn't recommend to temporary or full-time staff

Former Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I worked at CORESTAFF Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- the environment was relaxed (too relaxed at times)
- we got to visit some of the large companies we staffed for
- I learned a lot, as it's pretty hands on/figure it out yourself - self efficiency is a must

Cons

- unprofessional - people with bottles of wine on their desk at work, having "wine Friday" during work hours - (complete lack of respect towards others who want to excel)
- management unprofessional - allows drinking to happen, breaks are long for some and short for others; a lot of "buddy buddy/trying to be cool" rather than actually being professional managers
- extremely low pay - no bonuses, no incentives, and full-time employees are promised 3 months temp to hire, and it turned out being 7 months temporary, and then hired on
- no activities to boost team morale
- lack of motivation to do well in a competitive field

I think that the CEO needs to make a trip to all of the locations as a surprise visit; maybe on wine fridays. It's ridiculous to me that there is such a high turnover rate, but no one is investigating why it's happening, and taking more active approaches to making their company succeed. It's failing because there is such high turnover, and people are being promoted into management roles with no experience/no training.

Horrible working environment, and I consider myself to be an employee who goes above and beyond. I'm grateful to be employed at a much more professional company, and can't see corestaff succeeding if they continue to treat people unfairly. (especially with the drinking at work and not doing anything about it - that's completely unacceptable)

60 Other Employee Reviews for CORESTAFF Services (View Most Recent)

Poor experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at CORESTAFF Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Austin manager and team were very nice, in spite of some challenges we ran in to.

Cons

Very poor communication. Major payroll problem that took much longer than it should have to resolve. Company was unresponsive and/or unwilling to resolve issues Thank god for labor laws or companies like this would rule the world. Apologies were offered, but it was too little, too late.

Recognize that your employees are there to represent you to your clients, so don't treat us like we're a nuisance.

Overworked and underappreciated

I worked at CORESTAFF Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It used to have awesome leadership team

Cons

Lots of turnover, layoffs, etc

Invest in your people, give raises and bring back 401k and KPI bonuses