Efficient recruiters for hands-off assignments at big employers

Current Employee - Editor  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Editor in Seattle, WA

I have been working at CORESTAFF Services

Pros

If you're new to the area and looking for a way to get insight into the bigger local companies, a short-term assignment at Corestaff is a great start. Within a week, they had a position for me at one of the big area employers - and basically only communicate with me to send my paychecks. There's very little middle-man interference, and my Corestaff hiring manager checks in to make sure everything is going well.

Cons

They have very a very poor insurance plan. Other downsides are common with any temporary staffing firm: as a contract employee, you may feel like you don't get enough respect when you're at the job site of your assignment. It's tough to only know your job status a few months out.

Look into other health insurance options; do more to encourage hired contractors to take the classes you offer.

Other Reviews for CORESTAFF Services

Contracting work with Corestaff

Former Employee - Project Engineer  in  Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Project Engineer in Fremont, CA

I worked at CORESTAFF Services

Pros

It's a good place to work when you are fresh out of school. The hiring process is simple and they do not require a lot of experience like other companies. The jobs here are suppose to give employees training and experience to move on to better positions. The overtime is good which compensates for lack of benefits.

Cons

Since this is a contracting job, there is no benefit, no vacation time and no 401k retirement plan. The job is by term so there is no stability. There is little contact between employee and employer because the employee works at the customers' site. Therefore, one cannot get a good recommended letter for future employment.

Could be better at communicating with the employees.

They manage but nothing beyond that

Current Employee - ETL Consultant  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - ETL Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CORESTAFF Services

Pros

The only preferred vendor with PGE

Cons

No benefits for associate employees

Implement employee related benefits for commuting

There are newer employer reviews for CORESTAFF Services.

Worked for CORESTAFF Services? Contribute to the Community!