COmputing TechnologieS

www.cots.com

Family atmosphere with good people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dumfries, VA

ProsGreat benefits in a family atmosphere. Strong commitment to employees. Good communication between management and staff. Good opportunities for advancement within the company.

ConsSometimes the family atmosphere goes too far. Incompetence is tolerated for way too long. Strong leader phase. Some offices not progressive in terms of women in the workplace.

Advice to Senior ManagementTackle personnel issues head-on. Do more than set high expectations. Follow up and demand performance from all. Be more flexible with telework.

Frustrating

I have been working at COmputing TechnologieS

Pros: If you are ex-military or want to work on government… Cons: Lack of senior level leadership; lack of communication; utilization of only legacy technologies in operations but stating they are an innovative technology company; no career… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

So far, so good!

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

I have been working at COmputing TechnologieS full-time for less than a year

Pros: People are great, management is friendly, and software is supportable. While I'm admittedly new here in Kansas City, I strongly suspect that this is… Cons: The only thing I've seen so far is that the code base I'm working with is in a framework that is a bit old (Struts… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Finding a way to automate and streamline the time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on COmputing TechnologieS.

Worked for COmputing TechnologieS? Contribute to the Community!