CPS Energy

www.cpsenergy.com

Was grateful for my time there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsVery friendly, and good family values. Very flexible with all employees when comes to time needed off. Competitive salaries along with great employee incentive programs. Ability to move around the company to different areas. My management team was one of the best i have ever worked with in my years of working. Management tries to give you all the tools needed to be efficient. Non micromanaging, and respects employees, and gives them the trust as professionals that tasks will be completed, which leads to a very productive and consistent team unity and production.

Conslack of job openings despite a major need across the board. Some department heads do NOT work well with others, and get on power trips which causes many meetings that seem to lead to nowhere. To many different angles being taken at times which leads to many people going in different directions, and not coming to a solution in a timely or cost efficient manner.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of the company has great management, and work great with their team, but a select few make things very difficult sometimes to get tasks completed.

i like the company but hate the department that i work for

Security Officer (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at CPS Energy

Pros: benefits area great they really take care of their employees… Cons: communication from management to lower grade employees is broken ,… Advice to Senior Management: listen more to your employees and their concerns. first line supervisors may… More

Great opportunity if you are new to the organiziation

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at CPS Energy

Pros: Great work/life Balance and Family environment Cons: Very Political when it comes to making decisions for the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CPS Energy.

Worked for CPS Energy? Contribute to the Community!