CR England

www.crengland.com

its a start in the business

Former Employee - Driver  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Driver in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

give ANYBODY a CDL....i mean anyone with a pulse

Cons

lowest pay in the industry .12 a mile starting out o/o's get negative checks way too much negative to list...my job was picking up failed leased trucks, and i was always overworked .....worst lease program .90 a mile before they take out an illegal .14 a mile that no other company does

pretend you care and that your employees are human's and can't survive on the illegal pay you give

Other reviews for CR England

I have been an IC more than a year and grossed 27,000 bucks for over 200,000 miles and no home time.

Current Employee - Driver  in  Burns Harbor, IN
    Current Employee - Driver in Burns Harbor, IN

Pros

You can get a CDL fast if you are willing to put up with all kinds of dis respect and even bedbugs !

Cons

This company will lie to you and pressure you into signing a lease before you are even ready to be a company solo driver, let alone an IC. I have been broken down and in and out of serious problems and they could care less. DO NOT LEASE A TRUCK FROM THESE PEOPLE, you and your family will suffer. If you are willing to play their games, you are better off going company. You will scratch out a living making slave wages though, and NEVER get home until you quit.

Go to church and repent because you are not good Mormons, you are a band of evil crooks. Most of your SLC planners and DM are some of the worst in the industry. You have turnover like Burger King because you rip off IC's with your .14 cents a mile var. milage charge. Still have not figured out what I'm paying that for. You charge the cust 1.80 per mile, pay me .90 I pay for the truck and all expenses plus fuel. And out of my half I have to pay for the worst planners and DM's ever. Greed will be the end of CR England . Your reputation with drivers is the worst in the industry.

Good for a Lousy driver

Former Employee - Driver  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Driver in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Have loads and miles to get you paid

Cons

they want you to be a lease operator and their prices are way high interest

be more friendly to drivers and less about the money

There are newer employer reviews for CR England.

Worked for CR England? Contribute to the Community!