CR England
www.crengland.com Salt Lake City, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

ForF

OTR Driver (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at CR England full-time for less than a year

ProsMy Dm was very supportive and cooperative, good humor and great help. My trainer with England was awesome, taught me a lot and gave me the confidence I needed to go far.
This is a great company to get your license through, although I think they have extended their contract you have to complete. Decent pay , good miles and most of their terminals are pretty nice with driver activity areas.

ConsI've heard a lot of other driver complain about their dispatch not giving them miles, but usually it sounds more like a drivers fault that dispatch, I.e, constantly denying loads, not updating on times. Home time is debatable , I didn't get much, but i also didn't ask for much, I'm sure had I requested more off I would have received it.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour truck repair shop needs to have some more competent employees who don't lose keys all the time, but other than that, all the upper staff I met were friendly and respectful.

It is a good place for employment.

Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CR England full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work hours are good and the people are nice. Cons: Very very expensive health insurance. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Non living slave wages.

Driver (Current Employee)
Fontana, CA

I have been working at CR England full-time for more than a year

Pros: If your homeless you can live out of the truck Cons: To many. Everything is a scam here. I don't no if it is because it is a Norman… Advice to Senior Management: None really. It seams this is the way America is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CR England.

Worked for CR England? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CR England reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CR England CEO Wayne Cederholm. All reviews posted anonymously by CR England employees.