CR England

There are newer employer reviews for CR England

ForF

Former Employee - OTR Driver in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - OTR Driver in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at CR England full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My Dm was very supportive and cooperative, good humor and great help. My trainer with England was awesome, taught me a lot and gave me the confidence I needed to go far.
This is a great company to get your license through, although I think they have extended their contract you have to complete. Decent pay , good miles and most of their terminals are pretty nice with driver activity areas.

Cons

I've heard a lot of other driver complain about their dispatch not giving them miles, but usually it sounds more like a drivers fault that dispatch, I.e, constantly denying loads, not updating on times. Home time is debatable , I didn't get much, but i also didn't ask for much, I'm sure had I requested more off I would have received it.

Your truck repair shop needs to have some more competent employees who don't lose keys all the time, but other than that, all the upper staff I met were friendly and respectful.

104 Other Employee Reviews for CR England (View Most Recent)

Poor salary, supposedly "augmented" by unobtainable bonus structure.

Current Employee - Driver Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Driver Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CR England full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fast paced work environment, fairly good training with motivated and experienced managers that have been with the company for several years.

Cons

Base salary is very low and the management tries to fast talk you through the compensation package during hiring process. Although a monthly bonus structure is in place, management typically changes bonus requirements that make it very difficult to get a decent bonus paycheck.

not bad

I have been working at CR England

Pros

Company gives a fair chance to drivers starting out.

Cons

Not up front about a lot of details

There are newer employer reviews for CR England