CR England

www.crengland.com

Decent place to work, pay can be good

Operations (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsA lot of really good people to work with. Some of the positions can pay well.Good training for some of the positions. Upper management is accessible.

ConsPay scales are kept private and are very inconsistent within each position/department. Bonus structures change frequently. When someone is going to vacate a position, management doesn't make it known until they have already chosen the replacement. so unless you're "in", your chances to get promoted are slim. PTO is "as you earn it". You can't borrow it and actually use your vacation time throughout the year.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe consistent in pay for each position. Open up positions for everyone to be able to put their names in the hat - stop with the "behind closed doors" promotion plans. Establish a policy to allow people to use PTO before they earn it. It's simple: if you quit before you earn what you've used, it will be deducted from your final pay.

New Driver Experience/School

I have been working at CR England for less than a year

Pros: Experienced and Knowledgeable Instructors: I'm taking the course in Fontana, Ca and I can tell you that the Instructors here are great. Rich… Cons: Not Enough Pre-School Info: The recruiter is there to get you to the school. Unfortunately there is some information they should be asking… Advice to Senior Management: Recruiters need to be more upfront about expectations and requirements to potential new drivers. Instructors should be more critical of students and hold them accountable.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible Company, Dishonest, and GREEDY

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

I worked at CR England full-time for more than a year

Pros: None that come to mind. Cons: I worked for this company as a Dedicated Account Supervisor. England treats their drivers like crap! They change the pay scale so they make barely… Advice to Senior Management: I don't know how you sleep at night, and to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CR England.

Worked for CR England? Contribute to the Community!