There are newer employer reviews for CR England

very misleading recruiting and lease policies

Current Employee - Driver
Current Employee - Driver

I have been working at CR England

Pros

lots of miles, good driver managers, decent late model trucks. good company to break in with if you have no experience

Cons

actual pay for lease is $.76 per mile. watch your settlements, lots of "errors". Try to get in your pocket any chance they can get. driver support is a farce

treat your drivers like humans, not machines or a number. be more understanding with family emergencies

96 Other Employee Reviews for CR England (View Most Recent)

In my opinion, this is a place to be avoided.

Former Employee - Driver
    Former Employee - Driver

I worked at CR England

Pros

If you have a good business mind, lots of tolerance, and the right driver manager, there are opportunites that can be found at CR England.

Cons

most driver managers and office staff do not have any concern for you and/or your family. horrible communication....bad planning by driver managers....poorly trained office personell...crappy home time

As a whole, the England's should look at who they hire. From office staff to drivers to top management. If they were to take a look and evaluate and make the right changes in personell, this would be a great place to work. They are profittable and know what they are doing and if they would just follow Chester's old beliefs they would keep their employees.

C.R.E. Review

Former Employee - BI Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - BI Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at CR England full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The most notable thing was a lack of backbiting. All were treated with respect by all and patience , recognizing we all had our plates full, was the unspoken rule. While showing patience and respect professionalism was expected in the work accomplished. It was a good place to work.

Cons

I hoped to be part of the management team. Instead I was more of an assistant financial analyst. My work was handed to a team member and presented in staff meetings by the finance team member. I was an IT person in a finance organization so there was to IT career development and no finance organization career development.

There are newer employer reviews for CR England