There are newer employer reviews for CRC Health Group

Not What They Proclaim To Be

I worked at CRC Health Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Salaries are commensurate with other areas

Cons

This company does not value the training and knowledge of its employees but rather is always looking at the profit margins and cutting corners to lower costs.
Management is over-bearing when not needed and non-committal when needed, not backing up their employees but rather constantly caving in to demands of parents/families.
Employees don't feel "safe" and often feel threatened with firing or lay-offs due to the ever-changing decision making of corporate office.

Stop trying to micro-manage and allow intelligent, well-educated employees to do what they do best...help clients get better.

73 Other Employee Reviews for CRC Health Group (View Most Recent)

Difficult Company

Former Employee - Counselor in North Wilkesboro, NC
    Former Employee - Counselor in North Wilkesboro, NC

I worked at CRC Health Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work hours are satisfactory. Salary is within the average range when compared to other like jobs in the area.

Cons

Managers are power hungry. They often make decisions on a what will make them look better in corporate eyes.

Change your management style.

welcome to your worst nightmare

Former Employee - Drug and Alcohol Counselor in Madison, WI
    Former Employee - Drug and Alcohol Counselor in Madison, WI

I worked at CRC Health Group part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I would like to say helping people get better, but this company makes it very hard. We are asked to lie and inform people of discharge with no valid reasons. Maybe every other person is actually helped.

Cons

These are supposed to be places of support and hope for people. That is the farthest thing from the truth thing from the truth. Where I work it is sterile, cold and unwelcoming environment. The staff really does not care because they are in and out so fast, the seniority person with current seniority has been there TWO years ! If that doesn't say enough for you to stay away, let me say it this way STAY FAR, FAR AWAY !

think about what your role in peoples lives, they are real people who need help. What you are doing is a complete disservice to people, communities and the world. Shut down and start over !

There are newer employer reviews for CRC Health Group