There are newer employer reviews for CRC Health Group

Promised growth...haven't even moved up one dollar since I started.

Current Employee - Intake Advisor in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at CRC Health Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I really love the work that I do; I am helping people get into treatment every day and I love my co-workers.

Cons

I have not even moved up one dollar since I started and that was about 5 years ago. Bonus structure was not carefully thought out before implemented (personal goals are impossible to reach so employees get discouraged). Lots of management changes in 5 years and every time a new director comes in, they make several changes without thinking about how it affects the front line. I was promised growth within this company and it has been several years and I am still in the same position making virtually the same amount of money. When I ask what I need to do to move up in the company, I get brushed off.

Advice to Management

The intake advisers are the front line of the company and are incredibly important. They take tons of calls and work incredibly hard to get admissions for the company to make money. Stop treating them like they are expendable, give them raises and make their personal goals POSSIBLE to reach. Treat your advisers with dignity and respect. Give raises and reviews annually and do NOT tip toe around questions and brush people off when they ask questions; be transparent.

Other Employee Reviews for CRC Health Group

Helping people can be painful

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at CRC Health Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We are doing good work. Working with great people

Cons

They really don't care about the employees. Example we are a behavioral health company that has horrible behavioral health benifits, when we know how much good they do. Most of our own employees could not afford our own programs.

Advice to Management

Stop changing things every two days. Find a path and stay on it. Get new health insurance.

Chained to your desk

Current Employee - Intake Advisor in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at CRC Health Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- helping people into rehabilitation - you get to work with awesome, likeminded people

Cons

- low pay - NO raises - no chance to move up in the company - the supervisors are the queens

Advice to Management

- give people a chance to earn real bonuses & raises - we are NOT a typical call center, don't treat us like one.