Employees not valued

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at CRC Health Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You receive a paycheck for work done.

Cons

If you want to advance in your career this is not the place to work.

Need more progressive thinking

Other Reviews for CRC Health Group

Low pay and a lot of BS

Former Employee - Drug and Alcohol Counselor  in  Elkton, MD
    Former Employee - Drug and Alcohol Counselor in Elkton, MD

I worked at CRC Health Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

In the year and a half that I worked for this company I learned a lot about my chosen field. My supervisor was very good at working around my family commitments.

Cons

-The compensation was way lower than it should be for the amount of work.
    -My coworkers were catty mean girls. Nothing was done about it when brought to management attention.
    -Employees are not valued for the amount of work they do.

If you paid more and treated your employees better you wouldn't be so short staffed.

Andy Eckert and Bain are driving CRC into the ground; the norm for Bain Capital.

I have been working at CRC Health Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ability to help addicts make changes in their lives. I am not talking about the money maker Methadone. I am talking about the recovery of addicts through abstinence. Methadone and Suboxone maintenance is just changing seats on the titanic; eventually these clients will either overdose or go right back to the opiate addiction that brought them to maintenance.

Cons

The new corporate team is terrible. Andy Eckert was hired to run this company into the ground so that Bain could once again make significant amounts of money. I have watched several people at the Corporate and facility level depart, some by choice and some not and then people who have no clue what our company is about are left in charge. The employees who have spent their lives trying to help people are of no value. We are consistently told to cut costs and to start with staffing when it is the staff that help the people we are to serve. This is a human service company, they need to start acting like it. We don't sell paperclips and software. Are we not a company that is supposed to be helping people recovery from addiction? Why is it that every management training has an open bar? Do you not realize or do you just not care that most of the Managers that are at these trainings are themselves in Recovery. It is a disgrace to encourage your employees to engage in the very behavior that we are trying to arrest in so many. 10 percent cuts across the board and then you turn around and have a management event with an open bar? You insist that the facilities post our Mission Statement when you yourselves do not live by it. You (Andy Eckert) fired all of the good and brought on your own team who are basically lops in most line staff employees opinion.

The art that was chosen for the corporate office is despicable and is just on the verge of mocking to the people in recovery (3/4 of CRC Staff)

There are newer employer reviews for CRC Health Group.

Worked for CRC Health Group? Contribute to the Community!