CRGT
www.crgt.com Reston, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Great company to work for

Network Analyst (Current Employee)
Anchorage, AK

I have been working at CRGT full-time for more than a year

ProsYou are truly an independent worker, there main focus is to make the customer happy. as long as the customer is satisfied you are left alone which makes for an enjoyable work experience.

ConsSometimes you can feel that you are out on an island meaning that as a good worker it is a you contact first. I don't know if that's truly a con because some like the no contact approach if everything is going as it should.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe just a little more hands on with your employees at remote sites.

Standard Contractor

I have been working at CRGT

Pros: Very friendly management. Lots of small benefits (Polos, food, etc.) Cons: No advancement what so ever. Salary haggling. They really want you… More

Windows Support

Window Support (Former Employee)
Fort Belvoir, VA

I worked at CRGT full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I worked with a great team of technicians and engineers. Cons: Government was not nice to contractors. More

There are newer reviews on CRGT.

Worked for CRGT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CRGT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CRGT CEO Tom Ferrando. All reviews posted anonymously by CRGT employees.