CRGT

www.crgt.com
There are newer employer reviews for CRGT

Wonderful, flexible environment

I have been working at CRGT full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great management, warm environment, opportunities to grow in experience and expand job description. Community events and efforts are also a large part of the culture here.

Cons

Salary growth is very little over the course of a few years. CRGT is also moving towards an Agile environment setup, which will cause many employees to lose privacy and flexibility.

27 Other Employee Reviews for CRGT (View Most Recent)

Look somewhere else

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at CRGT full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The paychecks don't bounce. Free drinks/snacks. Admin staff is nice.

Cons

Low pay. No communication. No direction. Trust issues. No room for advancement. Hire bodies to bill time without getting anything in return, except headaches. More contractors than full time employees.

Hire and pay talent. Production nightmares might go away. Quit hiring people to just fill spaces. Communicate more.

Review on my previous company

I have been working at CRGT (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is very good company to work, Top level management also closely work with each individual, team work builds up here

Cons

no telework option, unless urgent scenarios, middle layer personnel is very poor skilled except few, non technical people rule technical people because of their outside connections to the management

Top level managers should listen to developers once in a while, do not depend on mediators like supervisors and leads, for their servival they can pass only their favourable info to the top level management,

CRGT Response

Sep 22, 2014Recruiting Manager

I wonder if you took advantage of our open door policy to express your compliments or concerns? Our talented human resource professionals are here to support you for if and when you need them.

There are newer employer reviews for CRGT