There are newer employer reviews for CRGT

Good company, good benefits, even for an one deep overseas employee.

Current Employee - COOP Manager/Emergency Support Systems in Mildenhall, England (UK)

I have been working at CRGT full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company keeps me informed, and the benefits mostly apply to me working overseas. They have supported all training I need, and I have never been left waiting for information for more than a couple of days. I am left to my own process and success is recognized.

Cons

Being one person and located away from the main company, sometimes it seems that I may miss information that has been shared.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Solid company, not spectacular.

I have been working at CRGT full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hiring process for this company was very fast. They dont play games when they say they need you. No messing aroudn with contract to perm or any of that either. Full benefits from ground zero.

Cons

The opportunity for advancement is just not there. You will inevitably have to leave in order to realize your career path.

Advice to Management

None.

CRGT Response

Sep 22, 2014Recruiting Manager

I wonder if you approached your direct supervisor to ask to take on additional workload or special projects? Advancement is typically given for those who go above and beyond the day-to-day duties for ... More

Great office, below average pay & opportunities

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at CRGT

Pros

Office is a pleasant place to work; projects are generally headed by competent people, who work together and provide an interesting solution. Benefits are never an issue.

Cons

Not much for career opportunities and the pay is only okay, and the people tend to be very introverted... not a fun office.

Almost complete lack of feedback & career growth potential, aside from the occasional filling of gaps when people leave.

Advice to Management

Focus a little more on the employee culture - I've seen a lot of people leave because they don't care about the office. Also, compensation is below market rates