There are newer employer reviews for CRGT

Good company, good benefits, even for an one deep overseas employee.

Current Employee - COOP Manager/Emergency Support Systems  in  Mildenhall, England (UK)
Current Employee - COOP Manager/Emergency Support Systems in Mildenhall, England (UK)

I have been working at CRGT full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company keeps me informed, and the benefits mostly apply to me working overseas. They have supported all training I need, and I have never been left waiting for information for more than a couple of days. I am left to my own process and success is recognized.

Cons

Being one person and located away from the main company, sometimes it seems that I may miss information that has been shared.

23 Other Employee Reviews for CRGT (View Most Recent)

Solid company, not spectacular.

I have been working at CRGT full-time for less than a year

Pros

The hiring process for this company was very fast. They dont play games when they say they need you. No messing aroudn with contract to perm or any of that either. Full benefits from ground zero.

Cons

The opportunity for advancement is just not there. You will inevitably have to leave in order to realize your career path.

None.

working in a vacuum

I worked at CRGT

Pros

its a job; checks didn't bounce

Cons

C-level management can't seem to communicate AT ALL with the company. Silos exist between departments, even those that share the same office.

Aim for over-communication and perhaps you'll finally "get it" that you are maintaining a relationship with your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for CRGT

Worked for CRGT? Contribute to the Community!