CRMI

www.crmi.cc

The worst phone room environment I've experienced.

Inbound Customer Care and Sales (Current Employee) Newport, VT

ProsSteady hours available for committed workers from October - February.

ConsI worked here 10 months. One walk through of this location tells allot. The employee work environment is poorly constructed and furnished. The greyish blue carpets and all furniture is disgustingly dirty. The break area is scant, poorly constructed, and furnished with mostly broken appliances. Management folks all have shiny new offices.

Upper management lacks the ability to hire professionals in middle management that are qualified.

The employee management system is entirely ovebearing and subjective. Rewards and recognition consist of childish good job smiley face strips of mimeographed paper better suited for preschool age incentives. Mature people are insulted by such silliness. Furthermore middle management is over populated and lacks objectivity while constantly reprimanding employees for minor perceived infractions. This inevitably results in an ever decreasing moral of workers and a very high rate of turn over.

There is no team atmosphere. No regular meetings to foster any team atmosphere. No nothing to foster any loyalty to each other or the company and it's objectives.

The average employee earns less than poverty level annual income, even if employed 12 months.

There is a "slow"season from March - August where 75% of employees must be laid off.

With such circumstances you would think mamangement might try to accomodate it's employees with a kinder more professional and less autocratic management style. It's a revolving door of dissappointment.

I loved it. Gave me great experience. Only apply here if you are motivated to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CRMI

Pros: Good Starting Pay Very Flexible with Hours Many opportunities to work especially … Cons: Get sent home early when not busy. Not consistent scheduling. But… Advice to Senior Management: At my time working at CRMI I had a great relationship with most of the leadership. Although… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lot's of potential

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Newport, VT

I have been working at CRMI

Pros: Family atmosphere, small enough to know everyone. Corporate management… Cons: Top management at Newport is limited in ability and scope,… Advice to Senior Management: Mentoring and training for Newport staff is needed to be successful and… More
There are newer reviews on CRMI.

Worked for CRMI? Contribute to the Community!