CRMI

www.crmi.cc
  www.crmi.cc
There are newer employer reviews for CRMI

The worst phone room environment I've experienced.

Current Employee - Inbound Customer Care and Sales in Newport, VT
Current Employee - Inbound Customer Care and Sales in Newport, VT

I have been working at CRMI

Pros

Steady hours available for committed workers from October - February.

Cons

I worked here 10 months. One walk through of this location tells allot. The employee work environment is poorly constructed and furnished. The greyish blue carpets and all furniture is disgustingly dirty. The break area is scant, poorly constructed, and furnished with mostly broken appliances. Management folks all have shiny new offices.

Upper management lacks the ability to hire professionals in middle management that are qualified.

The employee management system is entirely ovebearing and subjective. Rewards and recognition consist of childish good job smiley face strips of mimeographed paper better suited for preschool age incentives. Mature people are insulted by such silliness. Furthermore middle management is over populated and lacks objectivity while constantly reprimanding employees for minor perceived infractions. This inevitably results in an ever decreasing moral of workers and a very high rate of turn over.

There is no team atmosphere. No regular meetings to foster any team atmosphere. No nothing to foster any loyalty to each other or the company and it's objectives.

The average employee earns less than poverty level annual income, even if employed 12 months.

There is a "slow"season from March - August where 75% of employees must be laid off.

With such circumstances you would think mamangement might try to accomodate it's employees with a kinder more professional and less autocratic management style. It's a revolving door of dissappointment.

5 Other Employee Reviews for CRMI (View Most Recent)

I loved it. Gave me great experience. Only apply here if you are motivated to work.

I worked at CRMI

Pros

Good Starting Pay
    Very Flexible with Hours
    Many opportunities to work especially during the holiday season.
    Monthly Phone Call Reviews
    Open Door Policy among Leadership

Cons

Get sent home early when not busy.
    Not consistent scheduling. But you were able to discuss any issues with supervisor.

At my time working at CRMI I had a great relationship with most of the leadership. Although I am very easy going I did feel that occasionally that there was some favoritism among the employees.

Lot's of potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport, VT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport, VT

I have been working at CRMI

Pros

Family atmosphere, small enough to know everyone. Corporate management extremely knowledgeable and professional, job opportunities in a fairly depressed area

Cons

Top management at Newport is limited in ability and scope, lack of professionalism, scheduling is erratic

Mentoring and training for Newport staff is needed to be successful and counteract terrible public image. Facebook comments reflect very poorly on company

There are newer employer reviews for CRMI