There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Overall, positive retail experience with customer interaction and management.

Current Employee - Product Demonstrator
Current Employee - Product Demonstrator

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros

Part time filler job with limited health benefits, team work limited but necessary, store managers and crossmark supervision have varied in demeanor and professionalism but I am overall satisfied. Enjoy meet shoppers and establishing marketing relationships with them. For the most part, work is averaging 12 hours a week. (2 days)

Cons

Standing on spot for 6 hours, lack of on time break relief, as with most retail you are "expected" to be available TH, F, Sat and Sun--Quite a prime time payoff for a 6 hour, $10-$12 an hour job without guaranteed PT hours each week. Big brother is watching you-store managers, crossmark supervisors on and off location but especially your fellow peers. Continuous tweaking for customer and corporation concerns, which are not always sensible but required. Not a problem in itself but wagging tongues are part of the turf.

Offer better behind the scenes accomodations, Random goals are measuring the promoters ability to do what? Keep working at having product to demo available at time of demo. Marketing sales plans are in need of improvement. No clear path to promoting from within. Good on line training.

reviews filtered by
  1. managment won't listen. In sales reports there are questions that do not apply to the situation.

Current Employee - Field Representative
    Current Employee - Field Representative

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros

work my own hours to get job done on time.

Cons

pay increases, my last one took almost two years after asking and asking and it was for twenty five cents. After nine plus years I recieve $11.25 plus drive time and miliage.

speak up for reps in the field. Stop having conference calls were nothing is accompolished.

Managers change and hours change too frequently

Former Employee - Retail Representative
    Former Employee - Retail Representative

I worked at CROSSMARK

Pros

set your own schedule
    work independently

Cons

managers change to frequently
    hours are inconsistant
    your expected to make Crossmark the top priority for 3.5 hours a week.
    Supervisers speak to you as if you are beneath them.

Get some respectful supervisors. Stay consistant wioth hours, and if they have to be cut , give approproiate notice. DO NOT allow your supervisors to speak to your employees in a disrespectful manner, or a threatening manner. CEO needs to get incheck with wahts going on. I am sure turn over rate is high.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK