CROSSMARK

www.crossmark.com

Overall, positive retail experience with customer interaction and management.

Product Demonstrator (Current Employee)

ProsPart time filler job with limited health benefits, team work limited but necessary, store managers and crossmark supervision have varied in demeanor and professionalism but I am overall satisfied. Enjoy meet shoppers and establishing marketing relationships with them. For the most part, work is averaging 12 hours a week. (2 days)

ConsStanding on spot for 6 hours, lack of on time break relief, as with most retail you are "expected" to be available TH, F, Sat and Sun--Quite a prime time payoff for a 6 hour, $10-$12 an hour job without guaranteed PT hours each week. Big brother is watching you-store managers, crossmark supervisors on and off location but especially your fellow peers. Continuous tweaking for customer and corporation concerns, which are not always sensible but required. Not a problem in itself but wagging tongues are part of the turf.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer better behind the scenes accomodations, Random goals are measuring the promoters ability to do what? Keep working at having product to demo available at time of demo. Marketing sales plans are in need of improvement. No clear path to promoting from within. Good on line training.

working with crossmark has been o.k the management has been supportive and cooperative

Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros: there are no bosses over your head, better wages than… Cons: have to communte long distance, the work is monotonous, there are no growth prospects beyond that… Advice to Senior Management: maybe there should be some diversity in the work More

managment won't listen. In sales reports there are questions that do not apply to the situation.

Field Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros: work my own hours to get job done on time. Cons: pay increases, my last one took almost two years after asking and asking and it was… Advice to Senior Management: speak up for reps in the field. Stop having conference… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CROSSMARK.

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!