CROSSMARK

www.crossmark.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Nice people to work with

Current Employee - Retail Representative in Weatherford, TX
Current Employee - Retail Representative in Weatherford, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros

I was placed with a good combination of people the jelled into one of the top teams. Therefore there was little turnover of the main core. We did travel a lot, but were well conpensated for doing so.

Cons

For me the projects became too repetivive and so I started looking for a change in duties and work enviroment.

Keep it up!

559 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

AWFUL

Former Employee - Crossmark Retail Sales Representative in Cape Girardeau, MO
    Former Employee - Crossmark Retail Sales Representative in Cape Girardeau, MO

I worked at CROSSMARK

Pros

Good Pay, only 6 hour shifts.

Cons

Managment was awful. TOO much cussing, back stabbing, people were always grumpy.
    They weren't felxible with time off at all.

there needs to be a more positive atmosphere. You should uplift your team and be in a good mood when at work. If you can't stay positive then don't work with people especially be in charge of people.

Fast learning curve in what goes into managing projects.

Current Employee - Project in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Project in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros

The company is a growing national and global company. Their reputaion for what business services they provide is gaining them more business from large companies. The benefits are great. Nationwide health insurance, with dental and vision. Discount gym membership program.

Cons

Sometimes teams are not built with the right mix of people and that hinders productivity and even causes high rates of turnover. Also, the expectations are sometimes too high when the right tools or resources are limited or non-existent.

Incorporate a training program to emphasize a commitment to not on the company's growth but that of the employee and thereby communicate their value.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK