There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

AWFUL

Former Employee - Crossmark Retail Sales Representative  in  Cape Girardeau, MO
Former Employee - Crossmark Retail Sales Representative in Cape Girardeau, MO

I worked at CROSSMARK

Pros

Good Pay, only 6 hour shifts.

Cons

Managment was awful. TOO much cussing, back stabbing, people were always grumpy.
They weren't felxible with time off at all.

there needs to be a more positive atmosphere. You should uplift your team and be in a good mood when at work. If you can't stay positive then don't work with people especially be in charge of people.

452 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Overall work is fun! Total lack of support from management from within as well as at store level

Current Employee - Event Specialist  in  Sterling Heights, MI
    Current Employee - Event Specialist in Sterling Heights, MI

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros

Introducing new products is always fun. Good pay, and flexible schedule.

Cons

Lack of support on both sides either ii's from the clients or it's with in the company it self. .

Crossmark needs to listen to the field workers. All the events are tested in the "test kitchen" but their ideas are not always reasonable for the field. Also educational events do not work unless you have coupons or handouts to give if for what ever reason we have no product. Consumers do not want to hear about a product they can not sample. We have complete lack of support from upper management with in crossmark and with management and employees at the store level. At the store that we work at we have support from only a few employees. I do not think this program is suitable for all stores. Walmart needs to figure out which stores copperate with the program.

Nice people to work with

Current Employee - Retail Representative  in  Weatherford, TX
    Current Employee - Retail Representative in Weatherford, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros

I was placed with a good combination of people the jelled into one of the top teams. Therefore there was little turnover of the main core. We did travel a lot, but were well conpensated for doing so.

Cons

For me the projects became too repetivive and so I started looking for a change in duties and work enviroment.

Keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!