CROSSMARK
www.crossmark.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

Justa temporary job.

Retail Representative (Current Employee)
Lombard, IL

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is what I call an "in the mean time job" is good for what it is, it gives you the independency of working at the time schedule or even earlier if you have to. I worked in the dedicated team section and the relation with the client was great and the client treated well (the empoyess). The jod security is good for as long as the contract remains in place.

ConsAgain is just an "in the meantime job". This is a broker company and as they loose the contract is over, most likely the representatives job as well. My supervisor at the time was a great communicator and we were informed and kept up to date with all aspects related with the task in hand. After he was transfer it showed all the weaknesses of the company. Very poor communication and guidence from management to the field representatives, a lock of respect for their employees and their advancement. No incentive program and no advancement progroam in place. I'm not saying this is the worse job out there but, you don't get really far with them. Is a good job while you continue hunting for a better future.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more realistic with their demenads and request and be more appreciative with their employees. To the upper management; you need to really value more your working force and pay them what they deserve. Currently you are the perfect example of imperialism capitalism at its worse.

Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Administrative Associate (Current Employee)
Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros: Many promotional opportunities if you are interested. Cons: Terrible benefits package Can be a "good old boys" club at… Advice to Senior Management: Reinvest in your employees on the sales side. We… More

Overall work is fun! Total lack of support from management from within as well as at store level

Event Specialist (Current Employee)
Sterling Heights, MI

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros: Introducing new products is always fun. Good pay, and flexible… Cons: Lack of support on both sides either ii's from the… Advice to Senior Management: Crossmark needs to listen to the field workers. All the events are tested in the "test kitchen" but their ideas are not always reasonable for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CROSSMARK.

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CROSSMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CROSSMARK CEO Joe Crafton. All reviews posted anonymously by CROSSMARK employees.