There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Walmart Events Team-Mostly passing out food samples at Walmart

Current Employee - In-store Demonstrator-Walmart Events Team  in  Lewisville, TX
Current Employee - In-store Demonstrator-Walmart Events Team in Lewisville, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros

Job is fun and you get to interact with a lot of people

Cons

No guaranteed schedule or hours. When things are slow, you may only get 2 days of work, or 12 hours.

Management could be more realistic about how long it takes to set up, execute and clean up, especially if you have to track down the manage, find product in the back room and wait in ong lines to purchase product. Usually tales more than 15 minutes!

452 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Current Employee - Administrative Associate  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Associate in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros

Many promotional opportunities if you are interested.

Cons

Terrible benefits package
    Can be a "good old boys" club at times

Reinvest in your employees on the sales side. We need more training.

Justa temporary job.

Current Employee - Retail Representative  in  Lombard, IL
    Current Employee - Retail Representative in Lombard, IL

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is what I call an "in the mean time job" is good for what it is, it gives you the independency of working at the time schedule or even earlier if you have to. I worked in the dedicated team section and the relation with the client was great and the client treated well (the empoyess). The jod security is good for as long as the contract remains in place.

Cons

Again is just an "in the meantime job". This is a broker company and as they loose the contract is over, most likely the representatives job as well. My supervisor at the time was a great communicator and we were informed and kept up to date with all aspects related with the task in hand. After he was transfer it showed all the weaknesses of the company. Very poor communication and guidence from management to the field representatives, a lock of respect for their employees and their advancement. No incentive program and no advancement progroam in place. I'm not saying this is the worse job out there but, you don't get really far with them. Is a good job while you continue hunting for a better future.

Be more realistic with their demenads and request and be more appreciative with their employees. To the upper management; you need to really value more your working force and pay them what they deserve. Currently you are the perfect example of imperialism capitalism at its worse.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!