CROSSMARK
www.crossmark.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

fun part time job for old and young, male and female.flexible hours and days. great boss.

Event Specialist (Current Employee)
Bogart, GA

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

ProsIt is an opportunity to be somewhat creative with serving people. Opportunities to build relationships with club members, tell them about products, and nutrition. competitive selling.

Consstrict adherence to uniform-no flexibility. Lots of prep work and set up, clean up, and chores.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould be nicer if we had more room for our own things(both work and personal) and better equipment to work with. Also to have reviews and raises on at least a bi annual schedule.

Give me an opportunity to succeed.

Retail Representative (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexibility. I am able to work, home school my children,… Cons: I really have no options of advancing. There is 1 supervisor for the whole region.… Advice to Senior Management: Performance raises. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working with Crossmark as an Event Specialist Fun Employment

Event Specialist (Former Employee)
Normal, IL

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros: Work weekends Great pay , A Great Way… Cons: Not enought hours to become Full-time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CROSSMARK.

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CROSSMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CROSSMARK CEO Joe Crafton. All reviews posted anonymously by CROSSMARK employees.