There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Job is as consistent as your area

Current Employee - Crossmark Retail Sales Representative  in  Gainesville, FL
Current Employee - Crossmark Retail Sales Representative in Gainesville, FL

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros

Some markets are going to have unsteady employment just due to the nature of the area. This isn't crossmarks fault. I was hired the day after I applied and was working the next week. It all depends on your area, just like any other job.

The pay I received is high for my area. A small city in the south might get $9, a big city up north might get $12. I get in between that and it's a dollar higher than other merchandisers wanted to pay me.

The hours for me are early morning, part-time doing resets. This is perfect work for someone looking for part-time, easy work. I don't need full-time and if you do, look elsewhere first. This is the sort of job with high turnover so you finding a job or more work nearby depends on how frustrated another employee is.

I won't comment on other store employees because that isn't cross marks fault nor can they do anything about those people. All of the people who work for crossmark have never done anything wrong to me. They are friendly, efficient and care about getting the job done. Period.

Cons

You have to provide your own tools which are mandatory to do a good job. Over time the cost of replacement tools adds up.

N/A

452 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Crossmark values service - to its employees and customers alike. It is a very friendly company and you rarely meet someone who doesn't smile and say hello to you.

Cons

None I can think of.

Love it

Current Employee - Data Collection  in  Texarkana, TX
    Current Employee - Data Collection in Texarkana, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work, you dont have people breathing down your neck. They let you do your work on your own time and it pays well for what you do.

Cons

Never get any kind of raises and the gas compensation could stand to be a little better since gas prices have gone up.

Would be awesome if when you call you recieve a call back in a timely manner.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!