CROSSMARK

www.crossmark.com

Job is as consistent as your area

Crossmark Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) Gainesville, FL

ProsSome markets are going to have unsteady employment just due to the nature of the area. This isn't crossmarks fault. I was hired the day after I applied and was working the next week. It all depends on your area, just like any other job.

The pay I received is high for my area. A small city in the south might get $9, a big city up north might get $12. I get in between that and it's a dollar higher than other merchandisers wanted to pay me.

The hours for me are early morning, part-time doing resets. This is perfect work for someone looking for part-time, easy work. I don't need full-time and if you do, look elsewhere first. This is the sort of job with high turnover so you finding a job or more work nearby depends on how frustrated another employee is.

I won't comment on other store employees because that isn't cross marks fault nor can they do anything about those people. All of the people who work for crossmark have never done anything wrong to me. They are friendly, efficient and care about getting the job done. Period.

ConsYou have to provide your own tools which are mandatory to do a good job. Over time the cost of replacement tools adds up.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Crossmark values service - to its employees and customers alike. It is a very… Cons: None I can think of. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Love it

Data Collection (Current Employee) Texarkana, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to work, you dont have people breathing down your neck. They let you… Cons: Never get any kind of raises and the gas compensation could… Advice to Senior Management: Would be awesome if when you call you recieve a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CROSSMARK.

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!