CROSSMARK

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Flexible hours, great co-workers, variety of work

Former Employee - Retail Representative
Former Employee - Retail Representative

I worked at CROSSMARK full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, great co-workers, variety of work

Cons

No local corporate offices, sometimes hard to get questions answered

534 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Not very good.

Current Employee - Demo Specialist
    Current Employee - Demo Specialist

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The customers are probably the best part of the job. Sometimes they aren't much better. The wage is decent, which is offset by the hours.

Cons

Where to begin... Employees are looked at as inferior by persons higher up, the managers are usually so swamped and grumpy that you barely want to bring up an issue with them, the pay isn't all to great along with the fact that you get minimum hours, getting ahold of field support is like going to the DMV, 75% of the employees I work with have no respect when talking about customers and many are on their phones on the floor (which gets everyone in trouble), and managers will call you in to work at the worst possible times. I have had several instances where I was scheduled to work on days that I was unavailable due to college (which I MUST attend) and had to go through a knockdown drag-out argument with my manager just to get the day off on days that I HAD MARKED DOWN AS UNAVAILABLE DAYS! If they are going to schedule you anyway whats the point of having an availability chart?!?

Stop throwing last minute demos on management, it's absolutely ridiculous how many times my manager has tried to call me in on days that I cannot work because she was handed a bunch of last minute demos. Get your crap together and treat your employees right!

No training, constant technical difficulties, poor pay.

Current Employee - Data Collection
    Current Employee - Data Collection

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I let them know that I had plans for a few weekends and they were fine about it.

Cons

Company relies entirely on remote support from Texas. You can wait for an hour for help on the phone.
    Ad said 6-10 hours per week. Actually 5 hours per month. All Friday and Saturday.

Better training.