There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Fun at first, but management was pretty out-of-touch

Former Employee - Event Specialist in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Event Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The job itself is kind of enjoyable. You stand around, cook food and serve it up to people. I worked inside of Sam's Club, so the clientele were nicer than at other retail places. Good pay for what we did.

Cons

Management seemed like they had never actually done any real marketing. We were required to read a long script to customers, and most customers would be gone before I even introduced the product. They enacted a policy of not allowing us to serve samples to other employees, which was a problem because most of us were also regular clients of the store, and would shop there once our shifts were done. The exception to that rule was management - whatever they demanded, they got. Also, the hours were pitiful. You'd have to be available all week long for a measly 6-12 hours a week.

479 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

A place of Freedom

Current Employee - Crossmark Retail Merchandising Representative in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Crossmark Retail Merchandising Representative in Plano, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It's a great place for someone who has another job or needs the freedom to work when they want.

Cons

Hours in the winter really fall short, pay should be higher.

Remember that your employees are what keeps the company in business.

CROSSMARK is a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

CROSSMARK is filled with good people who know what they are doing. I enjoy the working atmosphere and the camaraderie. It's a company that is forward-thinking and innovative. For anyone considering the consumer goods industry as a career, I would recommend working at CROSSMARK.

Cons

There is a lot of work to be done, which can occasionally creep outside of the 8-5 workday.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK