There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

A fun job, but limited opportunities.

Current Employee - Event Specialist in Reno, NV
Current Employee - Event Specialist in Reno, NV

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible-You can work as many shifts or as little, and take time off when you need to.

Cons

No pay raises or much of any chances for growing with this company.

Advice to Management

Hire from within. Offer advancement positions or let current employees (Event Specialist) know about openings as some of us might be interested in doing more than p/t work.

Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK

Fun at first, but management was pretty out-of-touch

Former Employee - Event Specialist in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Event Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The job itself is kind of enjoyable. You stand around, cook food and serve it up to people. I worked inside of Sam's Club, so the clientele were nicer than at other retail places. Good pay for what we did.

Cons

Management seemed like they had never actually done any real marketing. We were required to read a long script to customers, and most customers would be gone before I even introduced the product. They enacted a policy of not allowing us to serve samples to other employees, which was a problem because most of us were also regular clients of the store, and would shop there once our shifts were done. The exception to that rule was management - whatever they demanded, they got. Also, the hours were pitiful. You'd have to be available all week long for a measly 6-12 hours a week.

2. CROSSMARK is a great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

CROSSMARK is filled with good people who know what they are doing. I enjoy the working atmosphere and the camaraderie. It's a company that is forward-thinking and innovative. For anyone considering the consumer goods industry as a career, I would recommend working at CROSSMARK.

Cons

There is a lot of work to be done, which can occasionally creep outside of the 8-5 workday.