There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

WBS Demo Specialist

Current Employee - WBS Demo Specialist in Evanston, IL
Current Employee - WBS Demo Specialist in Evanston, IL

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great Diversity company to work for. Great place to learn about new products on the market.

Cons

No full time jobs available, There aren't many opportunities for advancement.

Need to be more proactive in on hands employee training

reviews filtered by
  1. Retail Supervisor Of Events

I worked at CROSSMARK full-time

Pros

The pay is okay...The employees under me where nice.

Cons

They hire you in with no exspriance, then they dont train you properly to do the position. Then when you do something wrong they dont correct you and give you the opertunity to prove yourself they let it all pile up and then terminate you. They also use their managers as a scape goat when sales are not going correctly when that has nothing to do with the manager. If someone does report their task on time the manager gets in trouble when there is nothing they can do but harrass thier employee. I had employees who didnt care about greet, tell, sale and their sales where bad. It didnt matter how much I coached them it didnt change. If I only schedualed the ones who sold good then I would get in trouble for not being fair with my scheduling...its a never ending battle of contradictions. They also play favorits and allow some to get away with things they dont let others.

When you hire someone to do a managment position train them! Give them the tools to do the job properly. You cant just throw someone into a position and think they will figure it out and do it all right. That is very poor managment. No wonder your sales suck.

2. Awesome company work for

Current Employee - Lead Event Specialist in Newnan, GA
    Current Employee - Lead Event Specialist in Newnan, GA

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great hours, paperwork and training online. Self-supervision, insurance and 401 after 60 days. Great supevisor and location.

Cons

This is a part time job, but that was told to me during the interview.

Keep up with the weekly updates and videos, love the news letters and information

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK