There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

It's ok..

Current Employee - Pet Nutritionist Specialist in Buffalo, NY
Current Employee - Pet Nutritionist Specialist in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pay you make 14/hr depending on location.
Paid mileage
Free dog and cat food
Health benefits for part-time
Paid hotel,driving mileage and breakfast for POD Trainings

Cons

You have to answer 50 online questions EVERY TIME you leave work.
Driving everywhere.
Hours fluctuate
I like animals but really don't have experience with them, they hired me without even asking if I was experienced, idk how the hell I got this job. It sucks if you don't know what the hell your doing, but if you have experience and just want to work a job,APPLY.

reviews filtered by
  1. Team Lead Positions at Crossmark gives you invaluable learning tools for all career minded individuals.

Current Employee - Team Lead in Lufkin, TX
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Lufkin, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Being able to train and help event specialist learn their roles, mentoring them to be the best that they can be at their jobs gives me great satisfaction working as a team lead.

Cons

There is no such thing as a dumb question. So always ask and be sure to have your employer clarify what it is that you don't understand so that there will be no misunderstanding.

Treat each individual event specialist as if they are your biggest asset. Because the event specialist is the backbone of the company. So instill in them the importance of being courteous to the public no matter what the customer does or says. Remind them the importance of Greet, Tell, and Sell.

2. Lures you in with hourly rate, slams you with no hours/poor HR

Former Employee - Event Specialist in Flint, MI
    Former Employee - Event Specialist in Flint, MI

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (less than a year)

Pros

$10.40 an hour
    Medical benefits offered

Cons

Started at 2-3 shifts per week, which was fine as a college student. Those shifts were always on the weekend so I could attend class during the week with no problem. Eventually got moved down to one shift per month as new people were hired, even though the semester ended and my availability opened up. After the partial medical and dental is taken out, I take home $27/mo. Looking for another job right now.

Also will make you prepare meat even if you do not wish to handle it for religious reasons and send an email to HR. They will simply suggest you switch with people on your shift, which sometimes you can, sometimes you can't. At the store where I work, almost all of the demos contain meat.

Also, everything here is about rules, rules, rules, and the corporation, more so than any other place I have worked. In fact, the fast food restaurant I used to work at was more lenient and accommodating to my religion and me than this place, and I always got hours. I may have to go back.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK