Event Specialist

Former Employee - Event Specialist
Former Employee - Event Specialist

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good amount of hours for a part-time job. Good pay and chance to pick up more hours

Cons

Strict dress code that almost always will get dirty.

Advice to Management

Do not make employees wear white long sleeve shirts while cooking food for a part time job.

Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK

1. Fun but unpredictable

Current Employee - Lead Event Specialist
    Current Employee - Lead Event Specialist

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Independence (you really run your own ship), lots of social contact for an outgoing person, variety of products and preparation techniques (make coffee, smoothies in a blender, microwave meals, cook chicken or pizza in a regular oven, just hand out cookies, crackers, candy, etc.), variety of tasks and people means that the job doesn't tend to get old, great job for people-watching!

Cons

Some foods take too long to cook, some customers are rude or expect you to have product available continuously, unpredictable schedule (from 1 to 6 days/week) which means unpredictable pay, sales plans don't always work (such as insufficient product), and late breaking changes in sales plans (and they don't pay me enough to have a Smart Phone to check email during the day)

Advice to Management

For employees working as their main job, try to guarantee at least 4 six-hour days/week and don't make changes in sales plan less than 48 hours before an event. Also, give annual merit pay increases to good employees to reward and keep them!

It's ok..

Current Employee - Pet Nutritionist Specialist in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Pet Nutritionist Specialist in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay you make 14/hr depending on location. Paid mileage Free dog and cat food Health benefits for part-time Paid hotel,driving mileage and breakfast for POD Trainings

Cons

You have to answer 50 online questions EVERY TIME you leave work. Driving everywhere. Hours fluctuate I like animals but really don't have experience with them, they hired me without even asking if I was experienced, idk how the hell I got this job. It sucks if you don't know what the hell your doing, but if you have experience and just want to work a job,APPLY.