Consistent Growth, with promising opportunities to those willing to go the extra mile.

Current Employee - Retail Supervisor
Current Employee - Retail Supervisor

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, constantly something new to work on, never boring, currently in a period of rapid growth so that are many different opportunities. As a supervisor, we get a lot of perks. The company is not afraid to spend money on me, it seems. They sent us to Vegas earlier this year, and I've participated in a few special projects where Crossmark didn't hesitate to pay for a $70 meal.

Cons

Depending on location, there can be limited growth potential. If you are part time, there's not much monetary advancement. Most part time positions don't get regular raises. Some say benefits are sub-standard.

In my experience, response from corporate is relatively slow. While I understand people are busy, sometimes it takes up to a week to get a response on certain things. Also, incentives are needed for proper management of part time associates, but I know that's in the works.

Other Reviews for CROSSMARK

Event Specialist

Former Employee - Event Specialist  in  Portage, MI
    Former Employee - Event Specialist in Portage, MI

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros

I loved showing up to work everyday because I liked to promote the different products we had each day. Everyday was different.

Cons

It was only part time. I wished they had a full-time position or more pay per hour.

Offer a couple full-time positions for Event Specialist.

It was one of the easiest, decent paying jobs I've ever had.

Former Employee - Event Specialist  in  Dulles, VA
    Former Employee - Event Specialist in Dulles, VA

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros

-You get paid weekly
    -They have an employee life and medical insurance plan that only costs $40 a month (paid weekly)
    -It was a marketing job, so interactions with new people were always interesting
    -You log in your hours online, so it was really convenient

Cons

-We were marketing products out of Walmart (many on their behalf), and our resources from higher were kept in the back storage room, very unorganized and often hard to reach
    -Work was only 4 days a week (Thursday to Sunday), so it could never be a full time job
    -People will confuse you as Walmart employees and ask where random stuff is

I've only worked on the Walmart/Sam's Club side of marketing, but (just from those) the unorganized nature of it all made me very reluctant to come in to work some days. There needs to be a designated area (separate, if possible) in the store.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK.

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!