There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Consistent Growth, with promising opportunities to those willing to go the extra mile.

Current Employee - Retail Supervisor
Current Employee - Retail Supervisor

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, constantly something new to work on, never boring, currently in a period of rapid growth so that are many different opportunities. As a supervisor, we get a lot of perks. The company is not afraid to spend money on me, it seems. They sent us to Vegas earlier this year, and I've participated in a few special projects where Crossmark didn't hesitate to pay for a $70 meal.

Cons

Depending on location, there can be limited growth potential. If you are part time, there's not much monetary advancement. Most part time positions don't get regular raises. Some say benefits are sub-standard.

In my experience, response from corporate is relatively slow. While I understand people are busy, sometimes it takes up to a week to get a response on certain things. Also, incentives are needed for proper management of part time associates, but I know that's in the works.

452 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Retail Data Collection

Former Employee - Retail Data Collector  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Retail Data Collector in Miami, FL

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good strong company with flexible hours. The pay is good for the work that is done.

Cons

The work can be tedious and the possibility for promotion are slim. I think you would need t apply for a new position altogether to get a pay raise.

Great start for getting into the marketing field.

Current Employee - Event Specialist  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Event Specialist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros

You learn techniques for selling products to customers. You get to engage with all different people. Pay is pretty great for an entry level position.

Cons

The hiring process can be a little drawn out and you have a lot of paperwork to get filled out, signed, and faxed in a short period of time. The job can get a bit boring at times when there is a lull period. Standing on your feet for 6 hours.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!