CROSSMARK

www.crossmark.com
  www.crossmark.com
There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Great start for getting into the marketing field.

Current Employee - Event Specialist in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Event Specialist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (less than an year)

Pros

You learn techniques for selling products to customers. You get to engage with all different people. Pay is pretty great for an entry level position.

Cons

The hiring process can be a little drawn out and you have a lot of paperwork to get filled out, signed, and faxed in a short period of time. The job can get a bit boring at times when there is a lull period. Standing on your feet for 6 hours.

516 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Retail Data Collection

Former Employee - Retail Data Collector in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Retail Data Collector in Miami, FL

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good strong company with flexible hours. The pay is good for the work that is done.

Cons

The work can be tedious and the possibility for promotion are slim. I think you would need t apply for a new position altogether to get a pay raise.

Cheaters always prosper

Current Employee - Team Lead
    Current Employee - Team Lead

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is above minimum wage, working with food, I have made some good friends working in Sam's Club, gained useful management experience

Cons

Hours are horrible even for Team Leads, no support from management or even upper management, no yearly reviews, pay raises or year-end bonus, no incentives to meet sales goals. As a Team Lead, I've been forced to step into the RSE position more often than not because my actual RSE is gone more than she actually is in the club. And even when she is there, she's talking on her phone to her son or her brother in law, playing games on FB, or doing online shopping. When employees act up, the only thing I can do is take them off the schedule, because I can't even get my RSE to write them up, let alone submit the write up to HR. Also, promotions are all based on appearances. As long as you make it LOOK like you work hard, then you can get a promotion, even if its all thanks to your Team Leads, who do all your work while you reap the benefits. My RSE gets yearly bonuses, pay raises, full benefits AND food stamps while my hours get cut and I sometimes get to choose between food or putting gas in my car to make it work.

Please look beyond the desk you sit at to realize who is actually running your clubs. Some of your RSE's are great, then you have ones who are the worlds laziest bosses. Also, stop letting RSEs clock time that they don't actually work. If someone is not even in the same state as her assigned club, how can they possibly be working in said club?

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK