CROSSMARK

www.crossmark.com
  www.crossmark.com
There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Not terrible, definitely not what I was looking for.

Former Employee - Pet Nutritionist Specialist in San Antonio, TX
Former Employee - Pet Nutritionist Specialist in San Antonio, TX

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I had an easy interview process via a Skype interview and was hired within a week or two of applying. Management was very patient, and was available to answer my questions when I needed them. I enjoyed being left to my own devices and not having someone breathe down my neck all day. It was a very laid-back environment most of the time, I could easily stand and talk to potential buyers for a very long time, making it easier to close sales. Taking this job really gave me a lot of sales experience. I saw other representatives for other food brands that had to lug around ridiculous things, like cardboard cut outs and tables and other display items. It was a great part-time job, with decent pay.

Cons

None of the training was hands-on. You play a few training flash games and then just get thrust into it. I got kind of lonely hanging out by myself in an aisle of various Petsmarts. The hours weren't great at 12 hours a week. After every work day you had to submit basically a survey about how much you sold, to who, some info about the customers, if they switched.

There was one weekend where I worked a store alongside another representative who worked for the same company, and it was the most sales and most fun I had. I think they should do more of that in the future so their employees don't just die of boredom.

503 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Poor Management

Former Employee - IT in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - IT in Plano, TX

I worked at CROSSMARK full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The Plano facilities are very nice, including a cafeteria and a parking garage

The back of the building overlooks a park with a large pond

Cons

You'll likely be treated as a resource to be used and discarded, rather than a person

Much of the management can't be bothered to communicate or offer feedback on performance and goals, even when your job is at risk or there is a problem

Grow a spine? Look up the word "ethics" in a reputable dictionary. Consider the fact that management is not some innate ability you're born with, but something that requires training, effort, and skill. Have the integrity and courage to treat your employees like human beings worthy of at least some small measure of respect and courtesy. Most of all - be forthright and honest, not obtuse and mendacious.

demo event specialist

Current Employee - Demo Event Specialist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Demo Event Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (less than an year)

Pros

you have a job and working

Cons

not working and not being notify you

update all part- time work that you are slow in the summer month

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK