CROSSMARK

www.crossmark.com

Not terrible, definitely not what I was looking for.

Pet Nutritionist Specialist (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsI had an easy interview process via a Skype interview and was hired within a week or two of applying. Management was very patient, and was available to answer my questions when I needed them. I enjoyed being left to my own devices and not having someone breathe down my neck all day. It was a very laid-back environment most of the time, I could easily stand and talk to potential buyers for a very long time, making it easier to close sales. Taking this job really gave me a lot of sales experience. I saw other representatives for other food brands that had to lug around ridiculous things, like cardboard cut outs and tables and other display items. It was a great part-time job, with decent pay.

ConsNone of the training was hands-on. You play a few training flash games and then just get thrust into it. I got kind of lonely hanging out by myself in an aisle of various Petsmarts. The hours weren't great at 12 hours a week. After every work day you had to submit basically a survey about how much you sold, to who, some info about the customers, if they switched.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere was one weekend where I worked a store alongside another representative who worked for the same company, and it was the most sales and most fun I had. I think they should do more of that in the future so their employees don't just die of boredom.

demo event specialist

Demo Event Specialist (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros: you have a job and working Cons: not working and not being notify you Advice to Senior Management: update all part- time work that you are slow in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent wage, unrealistic expectations

Event Specialist (Former Employee) Lansing, MI

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros: The wage was fair for the work performed. The managers did… Cons: Many of the Cons came from the Company we were there to represent, Sam's club. They provided unsafe equipment in a kitchen that was… Advice to Senior Management: The contract between the company Crossmark is selling for needs to include stipulations to how the Crossmark employees are treated by the Walmart/Sam's employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CROSSMARK.

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!