There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Great Company

Current Employee - Retail Representative  in  Rich Hill, MO
Current Employee - Retail Representative in Rich Hill, MO

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros

The supervisors are there to help with anything I need. You can set your own hours. They pay mileage and hourly is pretty good for this area. I needed more hours and within a week after asking, I was given the max amount of hours I am approved for.

Cons

The job requires a lot of mileage, so there is a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle.

Keep up what your doing. It works great.

459 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Waste of Time!

Former Employee - Visual Merchandiser  in  Newark, DE
    Former Employee - Visual Merchandiser in Newark, DE

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros

The staffing manager was helpful.

Cons

The pay was a joke! It is independent work and the pay they offer you is insulting. I have over 8 years experience and I think experience does not effect what they are willing to pay. They only offer about 15 hours a week. They expect you to work super early hours. They wanted me to drive an hour to be at a location at 4am and only work 2 hours. This place is a joke.

Great Company, Poor Management

Former Employee - IT  in  Plano, TX
    Former Employee - IT in Plano, TX

I worked at CROSSMARK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The Plano facilities are very nice, including a cafeteria and a parking garage

The back of the building overlooks a park with a large pond

Cons

You'll likely be treated as a resource to be used and discarded, rather than a person

Much of the management can't be bothered to communicate or offer feedback on performance and goals, even when your job is at risk or there is a problem

Grow a spine? Look up the word "ethics" in a reputable dictionary. Consider the fact that management is not some innate ability you're born with, but something that requires training, effort, and skill. Have the integrity and courage to treat your employees like human beings worthy of at least some small measure of respect and courtesy. Most of all - be forthright and honest, not obtuse and mendacious.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!