CROSSMARK

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Great Company

Current Employee - Retail Representative in Rich Hill, MO
Current Employee - Retail Representative in Rich Hill, MO

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The supervisors are there to help with anything I need. You can set your own hours. They pay mileage and hourly is pretty good for this area. I needed more hours and within a week after asking, I was given the max amount of hours I am approved for.

Cons

The job requires a lot of mileage, so there is a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle.

Keep up what your doing. It works great.

516 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Waste of Time!

Former Employee - Visual Merchandiser in Newark, DE
    Former Employee - Visual Merchandiser in Newark, DE

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The staffing manager was helpful.

Cons

The pay was a joke! It is independent work and the pay they offer you is insulting. I have over 8 years experience and I think experience does not effect what they are willing to pay. They only offer about 15 hours a week. They expect you to work super early hours. They wanted me to drive an hour to be at a location at 4am and only work 2 hours. This place is a joke.

Not terrible, definitely not what I was looking for.

Former Employee - Pet Nutritionist Specialist in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Pet Nutritionist Specialist in San Antonio, TX

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I had an easy interview process via a Skype interview and was hired within a week or two of applying. Management was very patient, and was available to answer my questions when I needed them. I enjoyed being left to my own devices and not having someone breathe down my neck all day. It was a very laid-back environment most of the time, I could easily stand and talk to potential buyers for a very long time, making it easier to close sales. Taking this job really gave me a lot of sales experience. I saw other representatives for other food brands that had to lug around ridiculous things, like cardboard cut outs and tables and other display items. It was a great part-time job, with decent pay.

Cons

None of the training was hands-on. You play a few training flash games and then just get thrust into it. I got kind of lonely hanging out by myself in an aisle of various Petsmarts. The hours weren't great at 12 hours a week. After every work day you had to submit basically a survey about how much you sold, to who, some info about the customers, if they switched.

There was one weekend where I worked a store alongside another representative who worked for the same company, and it was the most sales and most fun I had. I think they should do more of that in the future so their employees don't just die of boredom.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK