There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Still waiting

Current Employee - Data Collection
Current Employee - Data Collection

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible work schedule and life balance.

Cons

Still waiting for work. I was hired part time 2 months ago. Been contacting appropriate contacts but feel like I have been in a black hole. No one seems to be taking charge to let me know where I stand and when I will work.

Better concise communication with your employees - tactical, general.

450 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

Everything about them is a joke

Former Employee - PT Merchandiser
    Former Employee - PT Merchandiser

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time for more than a year

Pros

I can't think of any except they hired me at a time when I needed work. But luckily I was smart enough to look for more work in the meantime otherwise I would have starved to death with their wage and amt of work offered.

Cons

Scatterbrained supervisors, no raises, new hires get hired on at hire wage, not enough work, lying supervisors, favoritism...is that enough? They a whole bunch of people to make sure they have enough people to do the larger resets when they come around, but you get lost in the shuffle eventually and you get no work, regardless of how good of a worker you are. The only thing that matter to Crossmark is that you show up for work. Quality is of no importance. They will hire anyone with a pulse and screw those with seniority and experience and good work ethic.

No advice because your company and this industry is pretty much in ruins beyond repair.

Demos

Current Employee - Demo Specialist  in  Gilbert, AZ
    Current Employee - Demo Specialist in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for less than a year

Pros

love interacting with the customers and getting them to try the products and putting them in the cart.

Cons

Would love to see if we can work full time instead of part time. The goals numbers are to high on low days and to low on high days.

I would like to see more demos in the stores to make some money. I would like to see more videos on how to get the customers to put the products in their cart. I would love to grow more in your company.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!