CROSSMARK
www.crossmark.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

A review of my Job with Crossmark as a Retail Field Rep for Enfamil, working in and around Pittsburgh PA.

Retail Field Representative (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

ProsYou set your own hours, and schedule your routes. There is no other employee working with you to call in sick at the wrong time. Your manager is just a phone call away. The telephone support line is a big help. The job is not hard, and does not require heavy lifting.

ConsThere were many last minute additions to the work I had to do, sometimes affecting stores I had worked the week before and it was difficult to squeeze the work in. The hourly pay is good, but the printing and mileage reimbursement needs to be better. Managers, when available are not always polite or helpful.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease try to get additional tasks out at least one 2-week cycle in advance. Allow field reps to report the stores in the order they were actually visited. Those who live in the area often know know things that the mileage maps does not. To prevent employees from plotting a zig-zag just for miles and not actually driving that have a requirement on paper and hand held to be actual time in and time out with an entry for admin time.

Lead Event Specialist

Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It's good pay but not enough hours. You get to… Cons: Only six hour shifts and hard to go to FT and get promoted… More

Team Lead- Food Certified Manager

I have been working at CROSSMARK

Pros: Getting to work with different people and store managers Cons: Not a lot of hours, hours drop early in the… More
There are newer reviews on CROSSMARK.

Worked for CROSSMARK? Contribute to the Community!

CROSSMARK – Why Work for Us?

FOUNDED IN 1905. EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS EVER SINCE. CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods industry that expertly guides our clients along “The Way to Market” by delivering… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CROSSMARK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CROSSMARK CEO Ben Fischer. All reviews posted anonymously by CROSSMARK employees.