There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

A review of my Job with Crossmark as a Retail Field Rep for Enfamil, working in and around Pittsburgh PA.

Former Employee - Retail Field Representative in Pittsburgh, PA
Former Employee - Retail Field Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You set your own hours, and schedule your routes. There is no other employee working with you to call in sick at the wrong time. Your manager is just a phone call away. The telephone support line is a big help. The job is not hard, and does not require heavy lifting.

Cons

There were many last minute additions to the work I had to do, sometimes affecting stores I had worked the week before and it was difficult to squeeze the work in. The hourly pay is good, but the printing and mileage reimbursement needs to be better. Managers, when available are not always polite or helpful.

Advice to Management

Please try to get additional tasks out at least one 2-week cycle in advance. Allow field reps to report the stores in the order they were actually visited. Those who live in the area often know know things that the mileage maps does not. To prevent employees from plotting a zig-zag just for miles and not actually driving that have a requirement on paper and hand held to be actual time in and time out with an entry for admin time.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Retail Merchandiser

Former Employee - Crossmark Retail Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Crossmark Retail Sales Representative

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You have the ability to schedule your work assignments. Also, work assignments and scheduling system is straight forward.

Cons

You often have to work with uncooperative people to get your job done. I was apart of the Walmart team and it was a terrible work environment. The managers could care less about your clients needs. Often I had to reschedule work assignment because the managers were unavailable. Also, the exceptions and responsibilities are unreasonable considering the pay. Everyone just lies or do the less amount of work to avoid managers calling Crossmark.

2. Administrative Sales Assistant, good company to work for.

Former Employee - Administrative Sales Assistant in Wilmington, NC
    Former Employee - Administrative Sales Assistant in Wilmington, NC

I worked at CROSSMARK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good working relationship and communication, liked the job. Staff and Regional Manager are extremely professional, courteous and helpful. Good team to work with.

Cons

Too far away, company is located in Texas.

Advice to Management

Have a weekly staff meeting to address any issues or problems to improve business communication.