Family friendly company

Former Employee - Data Collection Associate - Coder in Norfolk, VA
Former Employee - Data Collection Associate - Coder in Norfolk, VA

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is very family friendly. They work hard to encourage the success of all of their employees. A proactive approach to your career is always well received and supported. New ideas are generally very welcome and often implemented. As an international company, they have a wide variety of job openings. Growth in several positions is ever increasing.

Cons

They are not very organized when rolling out new programs. Corporate communication skills need work - many things get lost in translation. Be prepared to be very flexible - job parameters and responsibilities are subject to frequent, and sudden, change. Hourly and part time jobs are often expected to give full-time commitment, but without the salary compensation.

Advice to Management

Restore flexibility to hourly and part time jobs or increase wages.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

its ok

Current Employee - Event Specialist in Tupelo, MS
    Current Employee - Event Specialist in Tupelo, MS

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (More than a year)

Pros

you get to meet people

Cons

there is some people who like to tattle

Advice to Management

need to make sure every body is doing the right thing

Don't Work Here

Former Employee - Retail Merchandising Representative
    Former Employee - Retail Merchandising Representative

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can't think of any, the company is a complete joke, and my personal experience was a nightmare.

Cons

Everything!

I worked here for almost two months, but never received one work assignment! Just a couple of in-store training sessions. I was told by my manager that this time of year is a bit slow. There is a difference between being slow, and having no work at all! Why are you hiring if there isn't any work? Manager stopped responding to my emails, probably because he didn't know what else to tell me. You are not paid for drive time to first store, and from last store to your home unless it is over 40 miles, and/or over 1 hour, that is outrageous! If you take a part-time merchandising position with this company, it usually says 21-25 hours per week, but it can increase/decrease based on client needs, this is exactly the case, you could have several weeks with little to no hours at all. Don't waste your time with this company, look for the more reputable ones, with a steady set of hours each week.

Advice to Management

Get it together!