There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

I enjoyed working with the public because I like to talk to a lot of different people.

Former Employee - Event Specialist in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Event Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (more than a year)

Pros

The pay is good and it is a fun job.

Cons

They don't give raises. Only if you are promoted.

I think employees should get merit raises.

reviews filtered by
  1. Samsung Retail Expert

Current Employee - Samsung Retail Expert in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Samsung Retail Expert in Orlando, FL

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Freedom of planning and implementing scheduling for work. Information on new and latest product offerings from company.

Cons

Driving long distance multiple times during the week, Mileage does not not always justify the distance driven throughout the week. Times spent on various activities are less than the time it actually takes to complete the assigned work.

Increase employee benefits from vendors they work for.

Terrible supervision/HR staff.

Former Employee - Event Specialist in Jackson, OH
    Former Employee - Event Specialist in Jackson, OH

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule. Very independent work.

Cons

Lack of adequate training. Deplorable website infrastructure. Supervisor and HR department do not help with problems and have very unprofessional attitudes. They will give you a generic copy/paste response that does not apply to your problem at best. I never met my "supervisor" or anyone from the CROSSMARK company. After my initial phone interview, I never got a call again from my supervisor or any other individual at CROSSMARK. If I called my supervisor, I would not receive a call back or response to my inquiry. Very poor communication from higher ups with the Walmart location you are assigned. The carts where I was assigned where in a meat cooler and consistently blocked in by pallets. It would take 30 minutes to even get to the cart. Walmart management and staff did not care, and were not helpful. Field support and HR said this is a common issue at other locations. Usually would not have the equipment needed to do an event (ex. utensils, cutting board, etc) Luckily I did mainly finger foods. Name tags have been on "backorder" for over six months as well.

An experience I would advise you avoid.

Care about your employees, provide adequate training, and verify equipment for employees to do their events is available.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK