CROSSMARK

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Terrible supervision/HR staff.

Former Employee - Event Specialist in Jackson, OH
Former Employee - Event Specialist in Jackson, OH

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible schedule. Very independent work.

Cons

Lack of adequate training. Deplorable website infrastructure. Supervisor and HR department do not help with problems and have very unprofessional attitudes. They will give you a generic copy/paste response that does not apply to your problem at best. I never met my "supervisor" or anyone from the CROSSMARK company. After my initial phone interview, I never got a call again from my supervisor or any other individual at CROSSMARK. If I called my supervisor, I would not receive a call back or response to my inquiry. Very poor communication from higher ups with the Walmart location you are assigned. The carts where I was assigned where in a meat cooler and consistently blocked in by pallets. It would take 30 minutes to even get to the cart. Walmart management and staff did not care, and were not helpful. Field support and HR said this is a common issue at other locations. Usually would not have the equipment needed to do an event (ex. utensils, cutting board, etc) Luckily I did mainly finger foods. Name tags have been on "backorder" for over six months as well.

An experience I would advise you avoid.

Care about your employees, provide adequate training, and verify equipment for employees to do their events is available.

514 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

its ok

Current Employee - Event Specialist in Tupelo, MS
    Current Employee - Event Specialist in Tupelo, MS

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (more than an year)

Pros

you get to meet people

Cons

there is some people who like to tattle

need to make sure every body is doing the right thing

Don't Work Here

Former Employee - Retail Merchandising Representative
    Former Employee - Retail Merchandising Representative

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I can't think of any, the company is a complete joke, and my personal experience was a nightmare.

Cons

Everything!

I worked here for almost two months, but never received one work assignment! Just a couple of in-store training sessions. I was told by my manager that this time of year is a bit slow. There is a difference between being slow, and having no work at all! Why are you hiring if there isn't any work? Manager stopped responding to my emails, probably because he didn't know what else to tell me. You are not paid for drive time to first store, and from last store to your home unless it is over 40 miles, and/or over 1 hour, that is outrageous! If you take a part-time merchandising position with this company, it usually says 21-25 hours per week, but it can increase/decrease based on client needs, this is exactly the case, you could have several weeks with little to no hours at all. Don't waste your time with this company, look for the more reputable ones, with a steady set of hours each week.

Get it together!