CROSSMARK

www.crossmark.com
  www.crossmark.com
There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Never got a day of work.... hired 2 months ago!

Current Employee - Demo Specialist
Current Employee - Demo Specialist

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The pay is pretty decent, in the know with technology.

Cons

I was hired at the beginning of December, and it's almost the end of January, HAVEN'T RECEIVED ONE ASSIGNMENT YET! They took 3 weeks to get me my new hire paperwork and training materials. It was another week to make sure they received it, I keep being told, "we are scheduling you.... check your schedule!" but nothing. Avoid any company like this.

Don't hire more people than what you can schedule. Don't week(s) go by until someone can get a day of work.

503 Other Employee Reviews for CROSSMARK (View Most Recent)

PT Work Is OK - Full Time Avoid:

Former Employee - Retail Supervisor of Events in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Retail Supervisor of Events in Plano, TX

I worked at CROSSMARK full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The checks don't bounce. Company has some advantages for folks looking for part time, weekend or through the week work. Just know they have many divisions that pay different ranges.

Cons

Division management up to the senior leadership is very out of touch with the industry; this is most reflected in the compensation, benefits, ever changing job descriptions and unrealistic expectations placed on the core folks who actually do the work. This company "grows" through acquisition of other companies but end up destroying and gutting what they acquire then losing the contracts because they won't adapt and offer the same level of service the client is use to.

Mimic companies like Publix, Costco & Winco who know how to value, respect and treat their human assets.

Pet Nutrition Hill Science diet dedicated team CROSSMARK

Current Employee - Pet Nutritional Consultant in Kelso, WA
    Current Employee - Pet Nutritional Consultant in Kelso, WA

I have been working at CROSSMARK part-time (more than an year)

Pros

you will meet many people working here

Cons

Worst pay I have received ever in my life, Ridiculous work load that should be spread between 2 or 3 people, always working at emergency level while management is criticizing you for not doing everything. Moody managers one couldn't trust -- in one conversation they would say to trust them and come to them with any questions, then they'd accuse you of being lazy and incompetent for asking them a question. Communication is horrible at this company. Managers give conflicting directions. They demand you work overtime while not giving compensation or even appreciation. No matter how good a job a person does the managers treat the employees with disdain, cutting them down in front of colleagues and vendors, minimizing to others the work they do, insulting them, lying to them, threatening and manipulating them. If you try to talk to HR about the mistreatment and toxic environment, unfortunately HR treats you the same way.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK