There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK

Lack of training and management

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Plano, TX
Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at CROSSMARK full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great people and office space

Cons

No formal training or management

reviews filtered by

FIT

I worked at CROSSMARK

Pros

Equipment was easy to use, only needed one training session with supervisor to grasp the job. My supervisor was very helpful, and always helped me when I needed it. You have the opportunity to bonus $4/hr above starting pay, and this is very easy to do. It's a very good supplementary job, I averaged about 15 hours a week of my own work and picked up extra hours every week when another associate didn't do his/her work. Seriously one of the easiest jobs I've ever had.

Cons

Sometimes store associates would be on my case. I only left for a full time job after graduating from college.

Excellent Company

Former Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Plano, TX

I worked at CROSSMARK part-time (more than a year)

Pros

They treat employees well and have lots of opportunities. In my time there, I started out on a contract assignment and was offered a permanent role in the first 6 months. After working in that role for another 6 months, I was offered a higher-level role working for the director of our group. The atmosphere in the corporate office where I worked was always friendly, they provided different brands gourmet coffee for free everyday, and even have an internal cafeteria for employees.

Cons

The only cons I would consider there are typical to any company, which are some bureaucracy and organizational policies that slow down everyday processes.

Keep on listening to employee suggestions and don't do away with the free coffee.

There are newer employer reviews for CROSSMARK