There are newer employer reviews for CRST Expedited

so far they been pretty good company to work for but pay could be alot better though!

Current Employee - Dry Van Long Haul
Current Employee - Dry Van Long Haul

I have been working at CRST Expedited

Pros

well they work with you pretty good on most things my dispatcher brian though does awsome job poor guy least trys to do his best he can. they do have good safety program especially when winter is around if weather gets to bad they dont mind you shuting down till weather is good for driving again.they do pretty good job about fixing trucks or traillers if driver send a request for them to be repaired .

Cons

well there pay could be alot better than what it is. lease program is not best industry i talked to alot drivers that had lease with them 1 out 10 actually made good money . but i guess just depends on how ya mange ya money also.

well i think they should change the training program around abit myself . i think it would be safer for driver to have least one yr at exp. of overroad driving in 6months exp. winter driving . cuz if would cut down accidents in make easier for trainer do his job as well . also now that crst is using elog on there trucks they need to do better job on training they guys on how to use this new system cuz they class they do have doesnt help drivers every at all .

reviews filtered by

employment

I have been working at CRST Expedited

Pros

salary employment health insurance retirement

Cons

morale equality fairness communication professionalism

it has been a good run so far.

Current Employee - Truck Driver
    Current Employee - Truck Driver

I have been working at CRST Expedited

Pros

From my veiw is that you get paid to see the sights. I have been to all 48 states and canada also.

Cons

The down side is that your away from your family alot. But that is the name of the game lol.

They need to put in alot more things in their home termal. I go there and they ain't anything to do there.

There are newer employer reviews for CRST Expedited