CRST Expedited

www.crstexpedited.com

so far they been pretty good company to work for but pay could be alot better though!

Dry Van Long Haul (Current Employee)

Proswell they work with you pretty good on most things my dispatcher brian though does awsome job poor guy least trys to do his best he can. they do have good safety program especially when winter is around if weather gets to bad they dont mind you shuting down till weather is good for driving again.they do pretty good job about fixing trucks or traillers if driver send a request for them to be repaired .

Conswell there pay could be alot better than what it is. lease program is not best industry i talked to alot drivers that had lease with them 1 out 10 actually made good money . but i guess just depends on how ya mange ya money also.

Advice to Senior Managementwell i think they should change the training program around abit myself . i think it would be safer for driver to have least one yr at exp. of overroad driving in 6months exp. winter driving . cuz if would cut down accidents in make easier for trainer do his job as well . also now that crst is using elog on there trucks they need to do better job on training they guys on how to use this new system cuz they class they do have doesnt help drivers every at all .

employment

I have been working at CRST Expedited

Pros: salary employment health insurance retirement Cons: morale equality fairness communication professionalism More

it has been a good run so far.

Truck Driver (Current Employee)

I have been working at CRST Expedited

Pros: From my veiw is that you get paid to see the… Cons: The down side is that your away from your family… Advice to Senior Management: They need to put in alot more things in their home… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CRST Expedited.

Worked for CRST Expedited? Contribute to the Community!