There are newer employer reviews for CRST Malone

Success or failure is up to you

Former Contractor - Lease Operator in Akron, OH
Former Contractor - Lease Operator in Akron, OH

I worked at CRST Malone as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Loved this company. Great earning potential. Good suppprt from dispatch and manqgement. Self dispatch so if you arent making the money you want then you need to work harder at figuring out why.

Cons

Maintenance is run by the van division. And that program is extremely weak and borders on dishonest.

Advice to Management

Remove van ex from all aspects of flatbed operations. Otherwise don't change a thing.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Worst trucking company

I have been working at CRST Malone

Pros

Good earning potential, they will hire drivers with low csa ratings. The orientation only lasts a day lol

Cons

They careless about their drivers. Dispatches will place you on hold for hours......
    You could loose your contract over petty issues..
    Save yourself the headache, stay away from this company

Advice to Management

Be reasonable with your drivers, treat them like humans because they are your most valuable asset.

2. RECRUITING IS A COMPLETE DISASTER.

Former Employee - New Lease Driver Recruiter I in Trussville, AL
    Former Employee - New Lease Driver Recruiter I in Trussville, AL

I worked at CRST Malone full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The driver recruiter 1 position, looked really good on paper and in my offer letter. In fact I really looked forward to the opportunity to work in the environment described. There was an HR orientation conference call on day 1, and that provided a sense of organization and structure.

Cons

Once the day 1 orientation conference call was complete, everything went down hill. There is absolutely no structure, or organization, the environment is not professional, and there was absolutely NO training plan.

Advice to Management

There is absolutely no organization or structure to the recruiting department. If you would like to lower turn-over, you need to take a look at your recruiting department at Malone. If you would like your recruiters to be successful, you have to re-think the way in which you train and the environment in which you function.