I had a good experience

Current Employee - Product Manager
Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at CSAA Insurance Group

Pros

Great people, lots of resources, interesting work

Cons

constant re-organizations, lots of bureaucracy

Other Reviews for CSAA Insurance Group

California is all that matters

I have been working at CSAA Insurance Group

Pros

Free AAA membership for employees

Cons

Well the 2012 benefits came out. I guess if you live in California you did okay. The rest of the locations got screwed. Deductibles of up to $8000! Oh and they took away FSA from one of the plans. But you can contribute up to $6,500 to the other plan. AAA says they'll give us about $2,100 towards that FSA, but you still have thousands to come up with. Do they realize this is money coming out of our paychecks? The economy sucks and they do this to us. Lord forbid if you had to have emergency surgery. It would come out of your pocketbook. Of course, we heard about the Obama health plan and how it made it worse. Funny, other insurance companies don't have that issue. We've been checking with employees at other locations. No change in their plans. Why is it the people who make the most money (California people) get the cheapest and best insurance plan? Kaiser Permanente is in other areas. So raises get lower every year, our deductible has skyrocketed, you now want us to take more money out of our paychecks and live how???? If you don't care about the other Centers, then close them and move it all back to California.

How about the upper 25% money earners give up their bonuses this year, and that money be distributed to the employees towards their deductible. That would be a great gesture in showing you care about us. Get a new HR director. Apparently this one doesn't know how to negotiate insurance for employees.

busy

Current Employee - Finance Manager
    Current Employee - Finance Manager

I have been working at CSAA Insurance Group

Pros

really great place to work.

Cons

Its a real busy place. lots of change at the moment. if you like busy you will like aaa.

focus on less. less is more. we all need to get along.

There are newer employer reviews for CSAA Insurance Group.

Worked for CSAA Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!