CSAA Insurance Group

www.aaa4insurance.com

AAA Pays my Bills - and some hefty ones, at that!

Sales (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsFor all the constant restructure & management incompetance, I can't say my 10+ yrs with AAA have served me wrong. Each frustrating comp-plan change eventually leads to more $ in my pocket...so, I guess I can't complain.

ConsMy support staff is non-existant & my Mangement knows NOTHING! Somehow, they find a way to pay these people a pretty decent salary, yet I'm the one teaching them how to 'lead' the way? They don't even know how to use the Software let alone assist me in any way!

Advice to Senior ManagementSr Management seems to be the back-bone of the company...lower-level management is useless. Sr Management has always seemed open to my input & values my opinions...but, I guess that's to be expected when I put so much money in their pockets!

Solid company that destroying its self from the inside

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CSAA Insurance Group

Pros: work life balance - allow me to work I find… Cons: Career path not allows clear - no published criteria on… Advice to Senior Management: Focus - to many initiatives that compete for resources and financing. Take a strong look at the number of products in the portfolio and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

CSAA is trying to find itself...with mixed results.

IT Consultant (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CSAA Insurance Group

Pros: Somehow CSAA/AAA NCNU has retained a small company feel. People know each other and for the most part are extremely supportive. Everyone means… Cons: Salaries are below market rate. Not necessary a con, but to succeed at this company, one must be a self-starter. … Advice to Senior Management: Leadership is first and foremost about vision. People want to feel that they are contributing in some way to a vision that will make… More
There are newer reviews on CSAA Insurance Group.

Worked for CSAA Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!