CSC
3.0 of 5 2,221 reviews
www.csc.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

CSC - In a Transformation

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at CSC full-time for more than 10 years

ProsEveryone knew that things had to change and probably that it was going to painful. Now it is happening and there has been a lot of effort into communicating plans from the corporate executive staff. This is helpful.

ConsThere has been little or no plans developed at the operational level of management that have been communicated to the workers. This has caused a lot of anxiety and many of the best people are actively looking for jobs outside of CSC.

Advice to Senior ManagementRequire managers at the levels close to where the work is getting done to communicate specific plans where the transformation will impact people servicing customers.

Dreary employer, they exist to get paid for my work

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at CSC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: They can provide a paycheck and some benefits. Cons: No loyalty to employees whatsoever, from my perspective they are just a giant pimping organization; they get paid for the contracts that I work on… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees as a valuable asset. Pay for additional education (not just for people in a degree program). Give more vacation time.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Doesn't value Employees

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at CSC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good opportunity to improve skills via CBT courses Many projects available.… Cons: Terrible benefits are provide. Health Insurance is the worst I have seen They don't value employees… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees as an asset (like what is mentioned in the various documents that you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CSC.

Worked for CSC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CSC CEO Mike Lawrie. All reviews posted anonymously by CSC employees.