CSC
2.9 of 5 1,689 reviews
www.csc.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Good Company for folks who love Consulting

Principal Consultant (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at CSC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsTalented people. Very supportive environment. Lots of training available for those who are willing to grow. Great benefits and perks. Everyone I worked with were hard working, team players and people of intergrity. Lots of flexibility to move between projects rather than doing the same work year after year.

ConsPrevious company was acquired by CSC so my salary was lower than others and the company did not adjust. Travel can get tough and become a challenge to the work-life balance.

Enjoyed my 15 plus years working with top level contributors

Art Director (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at CSC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Top talent and opportunities as a senior manager and consultant Cons: Large company. Employees need to conform with systems and procedures.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company, Great benefits

Field Engineer (Former Employee)
Falls Church, VA

I worked at CSC full-time for more than a year

Pros: One of the few companies that was still offering a pension plan.… Cons: For my section pay seemed to be relatively low compared to other companies in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CSC.

Worked for CSC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CSC CEO Mike Lawrie. All reviews posted anonymously by CSC employees.