CSC
2.9 of 5 1,687 reviews
www.csc.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Steady place that can get boring

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Chantilly, VA

I worked at CSC

ProsCSC is a very large company and each department is very different. My department was a small former DynCorp division and I felt that it was very nicely run in a family-friendly atmosphere. Managers were very open to 30/32 hour reduced FT schedules to people who had been working a few years with demonstrated performance, this was great for moms. Work was for the Fed Govt under LT contracts so unless you goofed big time your job was guaranteed. There was always a desire to help folks whose contracts ended and bring them into other divisions.

ConsIt is a large company and each department is different. - I have heard stories of very strict managers and very laid back managers. Note that there is no guarantee for inter departmental moves - if the contract you are on loses funding you may not find work and will get laid off.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

CSC

Sterling Heights, MI

I have been working at CSC

Pros: allow somewhat flexible work schedules, large company so potentials there,… Cons: limited career growth at an account, not much guidance on how to gain it… Advice to Senior Management: let your people know they are valued and not just… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK place, but not great. Its a job and pays the bills

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at CSC

Pros: Base Salary (but not bonus or benefits) Smart people at lower levels Incompetent management Can always… Cons: Poor bonus program (non existant for a marority of the company) Eliminated pension program even though it was… Advice to Senior Management: Think of the long term and invest in the employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CSC.

Worked for CSC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CSC CEO Mike Lawrie. All reviews posted anonymously by CSC employees.