There are newer employer reviews for CSG (Conservation Services Group)

Outstanding

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

I have been working at CSG (Conservation Services Group) full-time

Pros

Really takes care of new hires and established employees. A living wage while training, very good support, realistic expectations of trainees, and the industry appears to be growing so CSG is still hiring in multiple states.

Cons

Very email-heavy communications (NOT a minus, for many workers), not yet present in most US states.

42 Other Employee Reviews for CSG (Conservation Services Group) (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Westborough, MA
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Westborough, MA

I have been working at CSG (Conservation Services Group) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I absolutely loved my roll here at CSG, as well as the team I worked with. My manager was one of the best I've every worked for, she was always very helpful with any questions and getting me up to speed. I always felt appreciated which was a great change from my last company. Not only was management good, but the marketing team was so cohesive and well built, everyone got along and was efficient in completing tasks. This sort of team is pretty rare in most companies. . I also appreciated the job related learning development opportunities. From classes to conferences.

Cons

no major con that I can think of.

These guys helped me further my career

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

I worked at CSG (Conservation Services Group) full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

expanding industry in which they're a big player, good focus on training and skill development, awesome coworkers. i'd definitely go back if the type of position i have now opens up there.

Cons

i was always unhappy with the food options in the area, thats my biggest complaint over the 3 years i worked there. ate at the building cafeteria way too much. i would have liked more $ but they're a nonprofit, and many of their positions pay more than the people get where i now work and my new company is making a boatload of profit. i was able to get a good $ boost at my new company due to the skills i picked up while at CSG though, so i can't complain a bit about that.

as a non profit it might be tough, but try and stay above the pay grade so you keep getting good coworkers. the people i worked with were all bright and motivated and you need to keep them.

There are newer employer reviews for CSG (Conservation Services Group)