CSG Systems International

www.csgi.com
There are newer employer reviews for CSG Systems International

Very professional organisation

I have been working at CSG Systems International

Pros

Professional, supportive, friendly. Senior mgmt emphasis on strategy and how to continue the success of the company

Cons

Can be slow to react

58 Other Employee Reviews for CSG Systems International (View Most Recent)

Poor management, information sharing was non existent, expected overtime constantly, low moral by employees, cliquey.

I worked at CSG Systems International

Pros

Benefits were good until they started paring them down. After that, the benefits were no different or better than any other company. Recommended for anyone just starting out. Can learn about big company politics and how the game is played. Don't plan on staying long after you gain what you can. Seemed like if you can blame others for your mistakes and cover them up, you will do fine.

Cons

Always had to work mandatory overtime, plus overtime anyway due to so many chiefs and so few Indians. So much rework due to poor quality standards of employees. Micro management by managers who basically take up space and air in offices. Plenty of blame for who did the wrong things, but no enough praise for those that did the right things. Antiquated software from the days of First Data, new development is off course for industry standards. Big ideas but no clout in accomplishing goals for improvements and increasing profits and innovative technology. Stale environment, stagnant work force, no new ideas from management or work force. Management constantly plays favorites and uses some for tattle tales. Uneasy workplace for even honest mistakes.

It's time to get rid of the drift wood sitting in the offices at CSG, not always the worker bees. Listen to those worker bees, some of them have good ideas that get ignored by incompetent management.

it's OK

I have been working at CSG Systems International

Pros

Company is very flexible and there is a good work life balance

Cons

During my tenure I was able to apply to different positions within the company however, I never received an interview. I had a few other co-workers experience the same thing. There should be a better career path defined for the employees.

Continue to provide support and informing employees on current happenings in the company

There are newer employer reviews for CSG Systems International