CSG Systems International
www.csgi.com Englewood, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

All in all, not a bad place to work

Consultant (Former Employee)
Cambridge, MA

ProsWorking in a consulting group probably didn't give me the best impression of the rest of the company, but my group was full of smart, talented people who prided themselves on doing a good job.
Although my travel schedule was at times brutal, there was no punching the clock when I was home. I could work from home whenever I wanted and nobody minded.
The benefits seemed comparable to what I could have gotten at any other area company.

ConsAlthough my group always remained the same, it seemed like there were constant re-orgs above us.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want people to stay at the company, you have to train them.

Proceed with Caution

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Omaha, NE

I worked at CSG Systems International

Pros: Great learning opportunities and a great place to network. Cons: Management is disrespectful and judgemental. Lots of cliques and general lack of respect for the lower level "worker-bees". HR is not on the employee's side,… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more and embrace different styles and ideas. Stop aquiring companies when all it means is that you are going to lay people off again… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A company that wants to be "cool" and "agile", but ends up just being another Initech.

Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at CSG Systems International

Pros: Casual work environment. Flexible on work schedules. Goal-based work attitude. The people are generally very nice to work with. The general attitude and corporate climate… Cons: Very lethargic in innovating and developing new products. Not open to new ideas and improvements in business products and processes. Close-minded. Very… Advice to Senior Management: The senior management talks big regarding "innovation" and "performance", but is not supportive of bottom-up ideas that could save… More
There are newer reviews on CSG Systems International.

Worked for CSG Systems International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSG Systems International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CSG Systems International CEO Peter E. Kalan. All reviews posted anonymously by CSG Systems International employees.