CSG Systems International

www.csgi.com

Poor management, information sharing was non existent, expected overtime constantly, low moral by employees, cliquey.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits were good until they started paring them down. After that, the benefits were no different or better than any other company. Recommended for anyone just starting out. Can learn about big company politics and how the game is played. Don't plan on staying long after you gain what you can. Seemed like if you can blame others for your mistakes and cover them up, you will do fine.

ConsAlways had to work mandatory overtime, plus overtime anyway due to so many chiefs and so few Indians. So much rework due to poor quality standards of employees. Micro management by managers who basically take up space and air in offices. Plenty of blame for who did the wrong things, but no enough praise for those that did the right things. Antiquated software from the days of First Data, new development is off course for industry standards. Big ideas but no clout in accomplishing goals for improvements and increasing profits and innovative technology. Stale environment, stagnant work force, no new ideas from management or work force. Management constantly plays favorites and uses some for tattle tales. Uneasy workplace for even honest mistakes.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's time to get rid of the drift wood sitting in the offices at CSG, not always the worker bees. Listen to those worker bees, some of them have good ideas that get ignored by incompetent management.

it's OK

I have been working at CSG Systems International

Pros: Company is very flexible and there is a good work… Cons: During my tenure I was able to apply to different positions within the company however, I never received an interview.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provide support and informing employees on current happenings… More

Great company to work for (if you get into the right team)

Senior Software Development Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at CSG Systems International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: * Having been part of an R&D team since the beginning, its been a great experience to work on cutting edge technology. *… Cons: * Lot of politics goes at the management level. * Salaries are not great (if you are coming from the west or east coast) , but… Advice to Senior Management: Dont have much insight into management, but from the outside… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CSG Systems International.

Worked for CSG Systems International? Contribute to the Community!